Face Paint & Theatrical Make-Up at Costume Factory:
> Face Painting
> Costume Parties
> Film, TV & Theatre Special Effects
> Sports Events
> Dance Performance
Face Paint & Theatrical Make-Up:
Whether you need a small amount of make-up to complete your costume for a party or you are a professional make-up artist looking to restock your case, we supply a wide range of face paints, make-up, mo's & beards, fake blood & special FX materials at all stores.
We can supply products from the entire range of Kryolan & Global Body Art professional make-up - if we don't have it in stock we can order it for you.
The largest selection of Kryolan make-up can be found at the Melbourne CBD Costume Factory store.
Melbourne Suppliers of Kryolan Make-Up:
Easy to use make-up for every application:
KRYOLAN: Aquacolor, Supracolor, Grease Stick, TV Stick, Interferenze, UV & Metallic, Latex, Spirit Gum, MME Gum Remover, Tooth Enamel, Fresh Scratch, FX Blood, Fitover Fangs, Nose Putty, Crepe Hair by the metre, Blending Powder, Eye Liners, Sponges, Brushes & Make-Up Applicators...
GLOBAL BODY ART: Pre-mixed, ready to use liquid face & body paint, ideal for lines and highlights - White, Black, Brown, Yellow, Orange, Red, Blue, Green, Fluoro, Gold, Silver, Pearl, Copper, Glitter...
Why Costume Factory recommends Kryolan Aquacolor:
* Highly recommended for most applications, huge range of colours & shades including natural skin tones, Metallic & Ultra Violet.
* Ideal for low impact activities & face painting.
* Easy to use, water based & blends easily.
* Can be used underneath oil based products such as Grease Stick & Supracolor or Global Body Art.
* 8ml covers up to 10-15 faces or 1 adult body, depending on the application.
* 30ml pot can cover up to 30 faces.
* Dries with powder finish for a natural appearance.
* Apply with a damp sponge or brush, quick to dry.
* Smudge proof, will not streak or crack.
* Non Toxic, suitable for sensitive skin & children.
The friendly team at Costume Factory can offer advice and recommend the right products for your application.
Costume Factory Make-Up - get the right advice: